Monday, October 11, 2010

New ChildHood in a new City

              First of all, sorry for posting a bit late. (Bayangra busy, project works apdinu sonnaa nambavaa poreenga). Let me move on from wher I had left.

              Ya, I was 7 that time and we got to shift to my favourite town ever, the evergreen 'Tirunelveli' - The land of greenery, the landmark of a great temple , the place where the very famous "iruttu kadai 'Halwa'", got it's birth! On the night when we shifted things from Chendur to Nellai, it was me and my father who moved on in the same truck that carried our household things. My mom and sis came to our new home, the next day. The new home was one among the railway quarters very near to the railway station. Many a houses wer there around and it was a fresh new environment.

Nellaiappar Temple - Tirunelveli


             Moving to the first day when I visited my new school for admission, it was splendid. A New School among a new environment, new stationaries from books to bag and of-course in a new city. I still could remember that day, when I got my notebooks happily packed in my bag and gazing at those tall buildings.

            There were many a neighbours around, but only the ppl opposite to our house were really friendly enough. Despite the normal husband and wife, their daughter, a girl aged 3 years more than me was an attracting one (I mean, from someone one who can get an inspiration to aim high in life - - udanae thappaa nenaikka aarumchruveengalae). Her name is Ramya and she s known for her big round eyes. Me and my sister used to study with her and her brother, an year older than me - Rakesh. The reason I created a bit interest in studies and am doing good, despite being weak (ippa mattum nee enna romba padipsaa apdinu neenga kaekrathu theriyuthu - cool), is only because of that sister - Ramya - She is indeed my role model, known for her Sincerity, Hard work and Detemination.

            Many a days, we would be watching TV only in their house, seeing this my dad bought a new one SONY - (innum antha TV irukku working statela enga veetla). Days when school gets cancelled half day, we 4 would have lunch together, play together in the evenings etc. BUTTTTTTT, this relationship was only for about 6 to 7 months and we got to move to a new quarters on the other side of the railway station..! Catch u with those memories soon..!
 (yaendaa naaye nee valaravae maatiyaa apdinu neraya paer thitruthu theriyuthu - padi padiyaa poavoam bosss..!)


          
          

2 comments:

  1. Apom un nanpean di ya ketatha solu... yapudi.. ne en nanpaen daaaaaa.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boss yaetho solla vareenga apdinu theriyuthu aanaa ethuvum puriyala pa..! ;-)

    ReplyDelete