Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Dull Apartment Life..!!

(First of all, whatever I say I know it would not suffice for my late blog posting(laziness the key delayer). Despite joinin the 232's and 155's in that list(cool buddies ;-)), I really appreciate the 158's that do post in their blog regularly.. ;-) )
    When I was about to complete my sixth standard, My father got transfer to Madurai. No one in my family showed much of interest to leave from a lovable city of Tirunelveli to a hard-packed city (so called Madurai ;-)). My Dad decided to stay in Tirunelveli itself and rejected the offer saying 'Enna Tirunelvelikkae Halwa vaa??'(:-P). The Officers finally gave permission to stay back in Tirunelveli itself but with a small aappu, 'U must quit the quarters if u had to stay back in Tirunelveli':-(
    So We had to move to 'Vannarpettai'(chennaila mattum illa enga oorlayum vannaarpet irukku), another place in the same city. We decided to stay in an apartment that is near to the Bypass road and also with a walkable distance to my school. Actually I was in my bigma house in a town in villupuram district, when my parents shifted to the new house. I had to return from der to our new house itself on a night around 10. Having spent all those previous years of my life in quarters and simple houses, this new well-build house was a great sight for me and I simply liked it a lot.
    It was that time on my 7th standard when I got my first bicycle. My Dad bought it as a surprise for me and I was indeed happy. I went to school in my bicycle and always it was a jolly ride. Schooling was as normal it could be for anyone. Some special moments - - On my 7th I was practising karate in school and even got prize for that. On my 8th or 9th standard I guess - -Yoga classes were conducted in my school and trust me, i got the first prize. Evenings are spent with either cricket or football in the apartment basement and it was always fun - Mostly shuttle-cock badminton(one of my favourites) was played, my father used to give me a good company. I still could not remember why I went for tuition classes on my 9th standard. (but I remember that the teacher who taught me 'Maths' was pretty. ;-)).My Dad bought his bike (Hero honda splendour) when I was in 9th standard and I enjoyed his thrilling first ride along the main road. Many a days me and my dad would go to a ground for running/exercising.He used to advice me a lot in taking care of my small body (olungaa kaetrunthaa ippa naan ivlo leanaa irunthrukka maattaen ;-)).
    After my 9th standard, we had to move to railway quarters again, this time in nearby Palayamkottai. (Dai evlavu thadava thaan da orae oorla veedu maathuva da apdinu neenga kaetkrathu nyaayam thaan - but what 2 do?? )
    Next post --- (Oru thevathai paarkum naeram ithu..! :-)) Catch u soon..!!

7 comments:

  1. dai.. 157 doesnt have a blog itself (it's gomathi's number)
    roll number's correcta theriyalana athai use panna koodathu.. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dai.. over built-up udampuku ahathu.. pathuka...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your topic is Dull Apartment life... D't mention why are choosing this one.. Since your apartment life also sounds good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ 156: aiyo aiyo.. jus checked if u ppl r aware..! ;-)

    @ 157: sorry..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ suresh: Is it?? Interesting aah eluthlanaa 'We expect more from u' apdinu comment varthu. athaan titlelayae 'dull'aakkittaen..! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey yena idhu kudhura madhiri number potutu... Cha you forgot all our names ah... EKSI...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @janu: chae chae apdilaam illa, name eppavum irukkum marakkaadhu - college roll numbers thaan maranthrum - for just a remembrance i used roll-nos......!!

    ReplyDelete