Monday, March 21, 2011

First Week in Coll.!

           As most of my friends now in touch are only my sweet coll friends, let me talk more of my college life.


29th Jul 2006:

          The day when I landed on Coimbatore, the very first time - for my very first coll life. Me and my dad got out of the busy railway station and enquired for buses to the college place - Peelamedu. We got into a crowded bus with my two big luggages, getting a bit of words from the conductor (suitcase size enna vida perusaa irunthuchu athaan :-P). I would not talk much till twelfth and my dad always used to scold me for that, would ask me to be bold and talkative -- the bus had crossed college stop, I heard some people in the bus murmering 'ithu thaan peelamedu' -- I did not shout to conductor to stop the bus, my voice was a bit low. So we got to get down in the next bus stop near aryaas only. When I told my dad of the incident happened in the bus, he started scolding. I felt a bit bad for myself.

           Then we had our breakfast der in Aryaas and started moving to the college. As all u know, the great 'PSGTECH'. D moment I walked in, there arose a strange and sensible kind of feeling - memorable one. We were directed to 'Quadrangle' - my brother (peryma payan) came to the college at the very same time, through the main 'A' block entrance that time. A smile from him - still rememberable. Then came the busy admission and process stuff. During this admission time only, I saw the person, who is going to be my classmate for the next 4 years - Mr or Ms. W was the first for me to see among all my BE ECE class ppl.

            Then came the hostel admission and we moved to hostel. I was supposed to stay der for the next 4 years and there were many an expectations running around my mind, as we 3 were moving. We had a look at all facilities in the hostel - it was comfortable and we felt relieved a bit. My dad had to leave home that day, so I came with my brother to my akka (Peryma ponnu) house in gobi, a place at a 2 hours travel distance from coimbatore.


E-Block - PSG TECH
31st Jul 2006:

    That day evening, we had a parent meeting in the quadrangle. My parents could not join, so my uncle and brother joined. It was a short program and when it got finished, we moved to the main streets(town hall). My uncle was always good to me and he gifted me with a watch. Still it is with me..! That night, I met all of my roomies who are from different departments. That night, I hope I saw and spoke with Mr.X, one of my classmates and one of my best friends till now.

1st Aug 2006:

    Ya. It was the first day in my college life and we got to attend the department orientation in Y block. I was moving with enthusiasm to meet all my new classmates. I saw many a ppl standing outside the first floor in Y block ready to get in. I first spoke with Mr.Y. He was speakin normally and casually for some time, but i did not know that he would turn out to be d one whom I had to spend lot many time in those 4 years. Next we went in, HoD spoke and one of the guys who sat near me,  introduced himself so casually - 'Hi. I am Mr.Z. Inimae namma ellaarum onnukulla onnu'.! He s one of my best friends too, now..!

    The week that followed had my first week college classes, a bit strange and unusual as all u ppl know -- i cud not find a good company or a friend at that point of time - for the first time in my life, I missed my parents like anything and so I started on that friday itself to my home.


k. Time for guessing.. Who are W,X,Y and Z. Awaiting ur suggestions..!  :-)

6 comments:

  1. DATES are not correct da..29 july n 31 july ...anyways nalla post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @srinath: thanks dude..! corrected now.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ajay: Great dude..!

    @all: Clue for W and Z: W --> ntrking ! Z--> funk boy..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ ajay: No --> Z is mukunth..! W is Varshini.! :-)

    ReplyDelete